At Funisto, we are totally committed to ensure complete, unconditional privacy of our customers.
From here on in this document, Funisto may be referred to as “we/us” and Customers may be referred to as “you/your”.
- When you register with us, we need different types of information such as your full name, company name, email address, office address, etc. We may also require a billing address along with the credit card/debit card/bank account information, if required, depending on whether you are using our free or paid services.
- We may use the information collected from you for purposes like order processing, billing/invoicing, improvement of services, market research, etc specifically related to Funisto, and other such general purposes.
- We guarantee we will not allow access to any information provided by you, to any other parties except for our authorized personnel. We will never sell, rent, exchange, or share your personal/professional information with any parties without explicit permission.
- We will use or share any collected information ONLY in order to respond to governmental/statutory authorities, with reference to any investigation, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Every piece of information provided by you through funisto.com will remain private and confidential, at all times.
- We may also send welcome emails, billing emails to account holders, and at times send Funisto service related announcements. As a routine process of operating our business, we may send periodic emails to registered users for purpose of sharing valuable information about our service, and other general purpose related to usage of our software.
- We use “cookies” to store session information about your usage of our software. This is a popular and most commonly used technology which stores a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier which is sent to your browser from our website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. During your usage of our software, we may set and access these cookies on your computer, to optimize your usage of our service.